Menu
Suzie12345
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Starting up stuck on screen

Hi
My tv and wifi service just went off tried restarting TiVo box now starting up words stuck on tv no movement at all
What else can I try please
0 Kudos
Parrotperson
Super solver
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Starting up stuck on screen

First thing to check is the VM website to see if it's a network fault which of course you can't do if your wifi is also down. Phone 150 free from a virgin phone or 0345-454-1111. If there's no network fault I'm guessing you'll need an engineer 

Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi there Suzie,

Firstly I'd like to welcome you to the forums and say that I'm really sorry to hear that you're experiencing a few issues with your TV and broadband services at the moment.

I've checked your connection and can see that we are currently aware of a local issue with the reference F004391680. Our network technicians are currently working on getting things back up and running, and we have an estimated fix time of 4pm today.

Apologies once again. 

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
jonathanlouis
Knows their stuff
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

hi suzie 12345 if the box is stuck on starting up then my best option is reboot then wait till its back to main homepage or if not then its a fault in area or the box is down try 150 what parrot said then they can do the rest to get it fully working thanks jonni
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Suzie12345,

Thank you for coming in and posting your message regarding the start up screen being stuck. 

I've been looking into this and I have been able to see some downstream power level and SNR (Signal to Noise Ratio), issues that would need some attention.

I've sent you a 'Private Message', you can find this by clicking on the little purple envelope near the top right of the page.

Stay in touch and have a great day.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos