Menu
kaywaywong
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Spotify

Paying for premium, yet for several months now if i log in says ....spotify free , and even virgin say... You do not have Spotify linked with your account.

Can someone please help as Virgin definitely taking cash but I no longer have premium, So where is the money your taking going.

Would I be better cancelling and opening new account which means I lose several years of music. 

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Spotify

Hi Kaywaywong, 

Thank you for coming in and posting Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to hear about this confusion here and would love to help. I've been wondering how you are viewing the Spotify, is this app being used through the TV or on any mobile devices, can you tell me what devices you have?

Many thanks.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
kaywaywong
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Ben

It was used by both TV and mobile devices and was still the same, but I managed to speak to someone who told me virgin no longer deal with spotify anymore, seemingly they forgot to tell us that though Smiley Sad .  So I just had to sign up direct with spotify, kept all my music though. Bad Communication though Ben to be honest from virgin x

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Kaywaywong,

Thank you for coming back to me so soon on this. I'm glad that you've been speaking to us over the phone and we've been able to help.

If there is anything that I can do for you in the future please let myself or one of the team know.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
Philholmes1
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Ben

Check your bill as they may still be charging you. Mine was still showing the £9.99 charge on my next bill

0 Kudos