Menu
Ailyslade
Just joined
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Spotify purchased but not set up

I called to add spoitfy premium two weeks ago. I've not received any form or information on how to access it however. When calling Virgin customer services they confirm its been added for me but if I can't log on using the same email address that is on my Virgin account them to call Spotify. Spotify say they have no info from Virgin against my email address and can't help. The Virgin website has a link for registering but just takes you to an error page. I'm just being sent to and fro with no one giving me details of how to get access to an account which I'm already paying £9.99 for. Please can anyone help? Otherwise I just need to cancel and get a refund for Spotify.
0 Kudos
gooding5
Fibre optic
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Spotify purchased but not set up

Found this 

To set a device username and password:

• On the sign in page, click Log in with Facebook.
  • This’ll launch a new window.
  • Enter your Facebook email address and password, and click Log In.
  • Make note of the device username – usually a string of numbers. You’ll need this later to sign in to the Spotify on TiVo app.
  • Click Send e-mail to set password.
  • Check the email account you use to sign in to Facebook.
  • You’ll have an email from Spotify – open it and click the Set your device password link.
  • On the Set a password for your devices page, enter a memorable password and click Set device password.

https://www.spotify.com/uk/                         works for me 

Hope that helps Smiley Happy

I work in the VM Swansea Faults Center .All comments are my own.
I do NOT speak for VM.
0 Kudos