Menu
jobbie
Superfast
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Spotify app problems

This past week, when I go to the Spotify app, I get a rolling purple circle for a few seconds and then the Spotify Loading Page. Never had the circle before last week.

The problem is that the app never loads, the boxes, (I have 3) are all the same. The Loading Page remains, but the boxes still allow you to go back to TV or Home, so the boxes themselves are frozen. 

Rebooted all but still the same. 

I have also noticed in recent weeks that when inside the app, that you have to press 'Playlists' twice before they load up, never had to do this before.

Now I have this new problem. Spotify on Now TV loads up in 5 seconds where Tivo is soooo slow, but I use the Tivo app as the audio goes through my cinema system.

I pay £9.99 a month for Spotify, Tivo seems to be getting worse, I cant use YouTube either.

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Spotify app problems

Hi there Jobbie, 

I'm really sorry to hear that  you're experiencing an issue when trying to use the Spotify app through your TiVo®. I've run some checks and can see that there is a local issue which may well cause this. Our network engineers are working on the issue in order to relieve some of the pressure on the network. The reference for this issue is F003669779. Work is being done at the moment, and we will review the work again on 15/07/2015 to see if any further work is needed.

We are also aware of issues with some customers using YouTube through their TiVo® you can read more about this by clicking on this link.

Cheers and apologies again 

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos

All Replies
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Spotify app problems

Hi there Jobbie, 

I'm really sorry to hear that  you're experiencing an issue when trying to use the Spotify app through your TiVo®. I've run some checks and can see that there is a local issue which may well cause this. Our network engineers are working on the issue in order to relieve some of the pressure on the network. The reference for this issue is F003669779. Work is being done at the moment, and we will review the work again on 15/07/2015 to see if any further work is needed.

We are also aware of issues with some customers using YouTube through their TiVo® you can read more about this by clicking on this link.

Cheers and apologies again 

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos