Menu
DewDrops1968
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Spotify Premium

I pay for Spotify Premium through my Virgin Media account each month - I have recently changed some of my services but not the Spotify aspect.

When I use my Spotify account it now says that I only have a "Free" account not Premium.  I have discussed this with Virgin Media yesterday - they tell me to contact Spotify.  Have been in contact with Spotify this morning and they tell me my subscription is managed by Virgin.  Come on guys, who is responsible? Just want to listen to some music without adverts.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Spotify Premium

HI DewDrops1968

Welcome to the Community, we don't manage subscriptions for Spotify in a lot of situations so I'm sorry that you've had such trouble in getting some clear information about this!

I'd like to take a closer look at this from our end for you, to allow me to do so could you respond to the private message I've sent with the requested information? You can view the message by clicking the purple envelope on the top right of this page.

I'm sorry again for the inconvenience this is causing, we're looking forward to putting it right.

Talk soon

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos