Menu
Jode24
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Sports channels being ordered falsely

Wow just wow 5 months on the trot virgin have added sky sports 1 and 2 to our package ,AND accused us of ordering it ????? Tried to say someone in our house hold is ordering it I changed pin locked box and apps 3'mntjs ago, on engineers say so ,to no avail still try to say we ordered it ? At a loss had the TiVo box replaced last month and just had an email saying there was a change to my account lol guess what ???? Sky sports 1 and 2 AGAIN ?????? Just shouldn't have to phone every month advisors are useless and can't put up with this anymore ahhhhhhhhhh
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Sports channels being ordered falsely

Hi Jode24

I'm really sorry to learn about this, it's certainly a strange one. I'd like to take a look at your account to try and work out how the packages are being added every month.

To allow me to do so, could you respond to the private message I've sent with the requested information? You can view the message by clicking the red envelope on the top left of this page.

Sorry again for the inconvenience this is causing, I want to put this right ASAP.

We'll talk soon

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos