Menu
pwatson67
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Speed of Tivo since last update.

Why has the Tivo gone so slow after the last update? It's not just my box, everyone I talk to has the same problem. I can't understand why Virgin would bring in an update to make the service worse than it's ever been at a time when Sky Q is now available. 

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Speed of Tivo since last update.

There is a sticky post from VM at the top of this board about this issue:

http://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Virgin-Media-TiVo-service/Slow-TiVo/td-p/3195456

Suggest monitoring that thread for updates.

Disclaimer - I don't work for Virgin Media. I'm just another VM user trying to help out so my answers may be wrong Smiley Happy If my answer solves your problem please mark it as helpful as it may help others
My setup: Vivid 200 Optical fibre with Superhub 2 in modem mode connected to a Netgear R7000 router. Telewest/VM user since 2001.  

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

There is a sticky post from VM at the top of this board about this issue:

http://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Virgin-Media-TiVo-service/Slow-TiVo/td-p/3195456

Suggest monitoring that thread for updates.

Disclaimer - I don't work for Virgin Media. I'm just another VM user trying to help out so my answers may be wrong Smiley Happy If my answer solves your problem please mark it as helpful as it may help others
My setup: Vivid 200 Optical fibre with Superhub 2 in modem mode connected to a Netgear R7000 router. Telewest/VM user since 2001.  

pwatson67
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Didn't work for me, but the help is appreciated, thanks.

0 Kudos