Menu
Geoff27011
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Speak to a person

How can I get to speak to a human from virgin media? my services have been restricted and I keep getting an error on screen, we are having a financial problem at the moment but will be sorted next month then can clear my bill but cannot speak to anyone to arrange something so I don't lose my services, I have reached my limit so in about a week I will lose all services completely as I cannot clear the bill just yet I have always paid my bill but as soon as I come into a problem it is services stopped no matter what and then give me no way of contacting them I have rang 150 but unless I pay the bill now I cannot continue it's so frustrating. All I want to do is speak to someone to see what my options are but get nothing have tried every avenue but there is no way how can customer services give such little service?
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Speak to a person

Hi Geoff27011

Welcome to the Community, I'm really sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing with your service recently.

We'd have to recommend you give our team a call to speak to us about these issues, you can get through to us on 150 from any Virgin line or 0345 454 1111.

I'd love to hear how you get on

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos