Menu
pedroandjen
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Sound

There is no sound when using my TiVo box.
If I switch to my DVDs there is sound so it is not my TV.
Tried switching TiVo box on and off but still no sound.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Sound

Hi pedroandjen

Welcome to the Community, I'm really sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing with your TiVo box at the moment. 

I've not been able to accurately locate your account to take a closer look from our end for you unfortunately. So we can do that, are you able to respond to the private message I've sent with the requested information? 

You can view the message by clicking the red envelope on the top left of this page. Sorry again for the inconvenience this must be causing, I want to help to get this sorted ASAP.

Talk soon

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
gerardbrown2001
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I have exactly the same problem and cannot find the link to book an engineer? Also there is a delayed picture. My dvd works fine and I can tell it is definately an issue with the box
Thanks
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi there gerardbrown2001, 

I'm really sorry to hear that you've been experiencing an issue with the sound through your TiVo®. I've done some testing from this end and can see no reason why you shouldn't be able to hear things. 

I'd like to ask if you're using any sound system, or if the sound is brought through your TV speakers? 

If it's going direct to your TV then could you let me know if you've taken out the HDMI lead and then put it back in? Just to make sure it sitting correctly. 

I look forward to hearing from you. 

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos