Menu
sidsewell
Dialled in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Sound issues on one tivo

Hi, we have started experiencing sound issues on one of our Tivo's (it's an original that replaced a V+ box and quite old) - all channels have the sound distorted when there is moving video on the screen, when cutting to a static screen (i.e inbetween news issues) it seems to go back to normal only to return when video is moving again. This happens on all channels. I had one brief (2 hour) respite yesterday when I replaced the old HDMI cable with a brand new one, then the problem returned. I have tried an online check but comes back Ok. I have rebooted several times from power off and still having the same issue. Any suggestions (tried to get an agent via chat but they have been busy all day). Any suggestions most welcome.

Thanks/Sid

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Sound issues on one tivo

Hello Sid,

Sorry to hear this has been happening with your TiVo® box.

Sound like you've already done all the checks so next I would like to send one of our team out to you to get this fixed so if you click on the purple envelope at the top right of your screen you will see a message waiting for you.

Speak to you soon

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos