Menu
Jan1232
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Sound but no image on bbc iplayaer

Hi

Seems this problem has happened with other people but i cant find what their solution was.

Weve checked all plugs and cables and all are working. All other services work like netflix etc.

We can start playing a programme on bbc iplayer but only the sound comes out and no picture.

Any suggestions?
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Sound but no image on bbc iplayaer

Hello Jan1232,

Welcome to the community and I'm sorry to learnt that you're experiencing issues with the iPlayer.

I would like to take a look into this for you but I will need to gain access to your account so if you click on the purple envelope at the top right of your screen you will see a message waiting for you requesting further details.

Speak to you soon

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Targetshooter
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

I have same problem. Sound but no picture from BBC iPlayer. All other catch up and on demand working ok. iPlayer was working last week and I also tried the UHD demo which worked fine. 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hello Targetshooter,

Thanks for posting.

I have found your account and I can see that you've already spoken to one of the team regarding this so please let me know if you need help with anything else.

All the best.

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos