Menu
sallystephens21
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Sound and picture out of synch

The sound and picture using the Tivo - leads plugged into HDMI - no sound bar - are slightly out of synch - reading from other posts I think we need an engineer visit.....

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
sidsewell
Dialled in
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Sound and picture out of synch

Somebody has already mentioned this on the forum and it worked for me (2 x V6 Boxes)

In your Settings/Audio page, Select the Dolby and (?PSR? ?PCR?) instead of straight Dolby.

0 Kudos

All Replies
sidsewell
Dialled in
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Somebody has already mentioned this on the forum and it worked for me (2 x V6 Boxes)

In your Settings/Audio page, Select the Dolby and (?PSR? ?PCR?) instead of straight Dolby.

0 Kudos
sallystephens21
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks so much - Ive tried this and it may have helped slightly but its still 'out' particularly on news programmes.......Could probably do with an engineer visit

0 Kudos
brantome
Dialled in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi, I'm having the same issue since getting my V6 installed and have changed the Settings/Audio to Dolby to Pcm with no noticeable difference. Can my box be checked out please?

0 Kudos
gandalf-wiz
Tuning in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

We had the same problem, it went on for ages, phoning virgin restting the TIVO box. Did my head in eventually they came out and installed a new box, but now this "New" box takes ages to do anything, going from My recordings to the channel guide back to TV it is so annoying. I still have to go through the resetting the box malarky. I have just given up now, I hate TIVO