Menu
DGzipit
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Sound and picture distortion on Agent Carter recorded on Fox TV on TIVO

We recorded the previous season of Agent Carter last year and it was almost unwatchable.  Other series are fine although that's the only one on the same channel.  So, this year, we're recording the new series of Agent Carter (Fox HD) and, again, it's badly distorted in many places. Episode 3 is the worst with breaking up picture and sound making it unwatchable. The channels are all fine to watch and other recorded programmes are fine. 

0 Kudos
raiderfra
Up to speed
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Sound and picture distortion on Agent Carter recorded on Fox TV on TIVO

I've been recording the current series and had recorded the previous one. I have no issues, I recorded it on the Fox HD channel.
0 Kudos
TivoFan
Fibre optic
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Just to add... me too.

No issues recording/watching anything off FoxHD.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Existing customers who wish to get a better deal should call 150 then select Option 1 then 4 then 5, "thinking about leaving us".
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi there DGzipit, 

Welcome back to the forums, I'm really sorry to hear that you've been having issues with recording Agent Carter. 

I've done some checks on your connection, and can see that we've become aware of a local issue, with some signal strength so our technicians are working on that with the reference number F004350418 and an estimated fix time of 11/04/2016.

The testing I've completed has not shown any other issue, the hard drive appears fine and all other levels are where they should be. So we will have to wait until this issue is resolved before we can investigate further for you. 

Apologies again. 

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos