Menu
mbreckers
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Sound Dropout and occasional audio and picture freezing followed by reboot

Hi folks,

wondering if anyone can help me with a problem I have with one of my TiVo boxes.

Every so often I lose all sound from the TiVo box, it affects live TV, Netflix and the sound effects from the TiVo menus. The only thing that fixes it is rebooting the box.

The other problem I have, although this has only happened a couple of times, is that the audio and picture will freeze, but the subtitles continue working. The TiVo box stops responding to remote commands (even the light that appears when you press a button on the remote doesnt light up). A few minutes after this happens the box forces a reboot of itself.

I have tried the Clear and Delete everything option, but the problem continues.

Anybody have any ideas? Do I have a faulty box? Thanks

(I dont have a VM phone line or mobile, so really dont want to have to phone them if it can be avoided)

Thanks in Advance

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Sound Dropout and occasional audio and picture freezing followed by reboot

Hello mbreckers,

Thanks for posting on the community Smiley Happy

From the description you have given I would like to arrange for a technician to take a look at the box so I'm just going to send you a private message with appointment times which you will find if you click on the purple envelope at the top right of the screen.

Speak to you soon

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos