Menu
Gnomey
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Soooo regret joining virgin , Big mistake !

Soooooo regret coming over to virgin , what a load of rubbish their tv is , total crap!😡
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Soooo regret joining virgin , Big mistake !

Hi Gnomey

Welcome to the Community, I'm very sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing with your TV service.

I've been able to locate your account and run some tests on the service from our end for you, we're not detecting any errors at the moment through.

What issues are you seeing with your service? We'd love to make sure things are working as they should!

Look forward to hearing from you

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Gnomey
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Craig , haven't been with virgin long , loving the broadband however this TiVo. Box is slow and not very responsive also when the virgin salesman came to my house he told me that if I moved over to virgin I would have exactly what I had with sky ..... I don't cos virgin don't do sky Atlantic , which he failed to tell me . I was only made aware of this as I'm not often here to watch tv , now I'm stuck with this for 12 months after missing my 2 week cut off period .
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Gnomey

Sorry to hear about the issues with your TiVo service, I've tested it from my end and we're not detecting any issues at the moment.

We are aware of an issue that some of our customers are experiencing slowness with their TiVo service. You can keep up to date with that issue on [this thread].

We're always looking for ways to improve the service so thank you for taking the time to write to us, I'll be here if there's anything I'm able to help with moving forward.

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos