Menu
Ark_42
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Some recordings only partial

Hi,

Recently I've found some recordings ( usually one out of 3 recording at the same time ) only records 4 to 6 minutes and are then marked as a partial. It's not always the same series link last one was Humans on 6/11 and a week before that a Major Crimes. This only seems to have started happening recently, and all other recordings are fine. Could this be a problem developing on the hard disc I wonder

Richard

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Some recordings only partial

Check what Overlap Protection settings you have and ensure its set to cancel, rather than clip.

0 Kudos
Ark_42
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

It was always on clip, I have now changed it to cancel to see if it makes a difference.

Thanks for the suggestion

Richard

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Ark_42,

Thank you for posting Smiley Happy

I am sorry to read that you have found the sTV services are stuttering, I would like to run some tests and enter the account to see what's been going on. I've not been able to locate the account and would require some further information and security information to verify the account before I can help you more.

If you can have a little look inside your Inbox, you'll see I've sent you a Private Message. You can find this at the top right of the page, purple envelope.

Speak to you soon and welcome into the Community.
Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos