Menu
gully1
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Some "catch up" programmes not showing

Even though it appears in "catch up" some programmes will not play when asked to. The latest episode of Celebrity Island with Bear Grylls is an example of this. All I get is a message telling me that "On Demand is currently unavailable, which it isn't because other programmes will play ok. It's been like this for at least the last 2 days.

What's going on?

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Some "catch up" programmes not showing

Could it be this known issue from the sticky post at the top of the forum:

http://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Virgin-Media-TiVo-service/TiVo-Catch-up-options-missing/td-p/319...

SU1617jpeg.jpg

Cable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV+), Talk Unlim Telco, VIVID 100, Virgin PAYG Mobile

0 Kudos
gully1
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the reply. I did see that before I wrote my question but I don't think it is the same problem. That post was put up ages ago. Could it really be that they have not sorted it out yet? The thing is it says that you can access the show through the Search function. I have tried this but have had no success.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Gully1

Welcome to the Community, I'm so sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing with your TV service.

How are things for you lately? I've not been able to accurately locate your account so if you're still experiencing the problem, respond to the private message I've sent with the requested information and I'll test the set top box right away.

Take care and speak soon

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi gully1

Just checking in to see how the issues with your TV service are doing?

If you need any assistance moving forward, respond to the private message I've sent wi9th the requested information and I'll get right to it!

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos