Menu
scamargo
Just joined
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Some programs that are set to record don't record. They appear to be recording, but are not saved.

The programs are scheduled to record on TiVo, there are no conflicts, and there is enough space to record the program. The program appears to be recording, when I turn on TiVo, the program is listed, and there is the "red circle" showing that is being recorded. However, when the program is over, there is nothing recorded, that program vanishes.

It has happened with various recording in different channels. What can I do to solve the problem?

S

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Some programs that are set to record don't record. They appear to be recording, but are not s...

Hi scamargo,

Thanks for coming by and welcome to the community Smiley Happy

I will be happy to help find out what's happening with your recordings for you.

The programmes recorded, are they part of a series link recording multiple episodes?  If so, I suspect it may be due to the series link settings.  It's the option that allows you to select the amount of episodes you want to have stored at any one time.  

HOME > MY SHOWS & RECORDINGS > MANAGE MY SERIES LINKS > SELECT PROGRAMME > MODIFY SERIES LINK 

If this is not the case, let me know and we can check further for you.  Keep me posted Smiley Happy

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos