Menu
andrewlutonuk
Dialled in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Some Sky On Demand HD Movies not working

for Example I am trying to watch 'A Boy Next Door' on Sky Movies HD on Demand

Every time i try and watch it I get a error code of 6096 and a message saying on demand is not available please try later.

The SD versio0n of this movie is fine

I have restarted my Tivo many times but the movie will not start in HD on Sky movies on demand

How long is this problem going to last for

andrewlutonuk

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Some Sky On Demand HD Movies not working

Hi andrewlutonuk, 

Thanks for your post on this and let me explain what's happened here.

We've made a change to our platform whilst we make some upgrades to our systems and this means reducing the number of Sky Movies HD On Demand content. 

It's important to note that this is a temporary change and once our upgrades are complete, things will return to normal. 

The good thing is that you can continue to watch Sky Movies in HD via your TiVo® and you can still set those all important movies to record in HD. The latest Sky Movies titles and blockbusters will still be available to view On Demand in HD for 30 days. After which only the SD version will be available. 

We're not making any changes to the number of Sky Movies titles in SD and the total will remain at 1000  

I hope that explains what’s happened and of course if you have any further questions on this please just let me know.

Thanks,
Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos