Menu
Bbibby
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Some HD Channels not working

Hi,
On both my TiVo and Vbox, certain HD channels including Sky Sports 1 are not working. I get a message saying, 'this channel is not available at the moment' or sometimes it comes on but then freezes and goes off. I've checked service status in my area and nothing has been logged, I've tried resetting all the boxes with no joy. It's been like this around a week now - are there any known issues before I have to try and explain to the offshore call centre? I've been with virgin around 8-10 years so I'm assuming it could be something to do with the age of my equipment?
Thanks Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Some HD Channels not working

Ring it in! It'll take a while to get a response due to the backlog of posts.

TV: XL+SkySports V6
BB: 200Mbps SuperHub: Arris
Loc: ME10
    Please use the Search feature before starting a new thread
To thank or if you Like a post, use the Kudos +button. If it's an answer to your query, click Options.
Finally, if all else fails, take a deep breath and remember there's more to life than the internet and TV!
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hello Bbibby,

Welcome to the community Smiley Happy

I have located your account and the signals on the TiVo® box are looking good at the moment so can I just confirm whether the cables are secure at the back of the box please?

If this is still happening I may need to arrange for a technician so please let me know if you require me to book the appointment.

Kind regards

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Bbibby
Tuning in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Rose,

They're on at the moment but keep going off intermittently so if you could book a technician that would be helpful.
I've not rang Virgin about this as recently noticed my landline has no dial tone either, not sure if it's all linked but hopefully your technician could fix both?
Kind Regards
Brian
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Brian,

Thanks for getting back to me.

Yes the technician will be able to look at both issues and if you haven't already I would advise checking your telephone equipment just to ensure there's no fault as the line is showing blocked.

I will pop you a private message now with the appointment times which you will find if you click on the purple envelope at the top right of the screen.

Speak to you soon

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos