Menu
gyurikaadam
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Solid red light, no signal

Hi!

Since yesterday, there's no signal from my TIVO box.I cant even see the Virgin starting screen, only the automated message from my television. I already tried to plug out and reconnect every cable, still the same.

If it helps, i can see two green and one constant red light on the box.

0 Kudos
jonathanlouis
Knows their stuff
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Solid red light, no signal

The forum team can check this for you if there is a problem they can check for tests if it's faulty jonni
0 Kudos
frank_gm
Community elder
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Unfortunately if you wait around for one of the Forum team to respond you could be waiting for a while. This is primarily a customer forum and, although VM staff, i.e. the Forum team, do read posts eventually, it might not be for quite some time.  The average response time recently is between 12 and 14 days and the Christmas break has not helped. You probably won't get a response here until next year.

To get things going now I would suggest that you report the fault by phone, 150 free if you have a VM landline or mobile, or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone (chargeable).

Nice to be able to post again, after their mistake (removed by the Censorship team).
¡No Pasarán!
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi gyurikaadam

I'm very sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing with your TV service lately, I've been able to locate your account to run some tests on the set top box form our end for you.

We're not detecting any errors from our end at the moment and I can see that the box has been rebooted since your last post. I hope this means that the service is working as it should at the moment?

If not, get in touch and I'll do what I can to help to put that right. Apologies again for the inconvenience you've experienced.

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos