Menu
bluebenny
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

So so slow

I have had Virgin for only 6 months and already I'm thinking of going back to Sky. The menu and to flick between options is so slow it drives anyone using it mad. Its like I'm back on computers from when I was a t school, waiting for loading or just for the TV guide.

Anyone else have this problem and know how it can be sorted? I'm paying a fortune, over double than I did with sky for the same channels, maybe less than the XL package? Not happy so far..

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Senrap
Tuning in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: So so slow

I've been with Virgin less than two months and am thinking the same!
The Tivo box is labourious, very slow and horrible interface.
They will need to offer me the new box free or an exceptionally good deal, otherwise I'll be off asap!

All Replies
Senrap
Tuning in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

I've been with Virgin less than two months and am thinking the same!
The Tivo box is labourious, very slow and horrible interface.
They will need to offer me the new box free or an exceptionally good deal, otherwise I'll be off asap!
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Hey bluebenny and @Senrap

I appreciate you both joining the forums to let us know about the issues with the TiVo® service that some of our customers are experiencing right now. My apologies you are affected by this issue. May I take this opportunity to offer you a warm welcome to the community.

If you could check out our sticky on the forums there is some help there that may improve things while we are working on this for our customers.

Slow TiVo

Thanks very much for your patience with us whilst we are working to correct this for everyone.

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos