Menu
Philostein
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

So far disgusted!

I have recently had broadband installed

I was disgusted with the installation 

I wanted to complain and then realise just how difficult Virgin make it to contact them

i can't log on as I have no account. I can't open an account as I have no area code???

i have rang them and gave up after waitingmins

Cantedit this message now... does anything work?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: So far disgusted!

Hi Philostein

I'm so sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing with your installation, you can contact the team by the options you've mentioned or by visiting our [contact us] page by clicking [here].

If you need any assistance with your services moving forward, we'll be here to help too.

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Philostein
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Craig

However, the link only gives me specific things to report or discuss, none of which are appropriate.

The installation was completed on 14th October and I have still not found out how I can complain about the quality of the work.

The team carrying out the work had three more jobs to do after completing mine at 14.30, therefore they rushed the installation with only their time management in mind.

The cable has been slapped below the tarmac, not ducting installed and then clipped across the front of my house rather than burying it in the soil.

I did think that I would sort this out myself, but there is no slack on the cable whatsoever.

I still have not been given the area code officially, however, after seeing the installation team the other day, I asked them for it so have it verbally now.

Please advise how I report the installation work

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

HI Philostein

Thanks for getting back to me, if you follow the link and then click 'Something Else' at the bottom, then you'll see an option to write a complaint to the team.

You'll be able to write your specific situation there so a member of the team can get back to you to discuss.

Apologies again for the inconvenience this is causing

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos