When is new V6 box due?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Slow tivo

Hi alan2101

You can keep up to date with all of our new products and services in the [News and Events] board.

There's no information available at the moment but now you know where to find it when it's availableMan Happy

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
timboishere
Tuning in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Amazing how quickly the forum monitors get involved on here when they can offer no information. Seems to me theat there is information on the ongoing slow box problem but they are choosing not to tell us.

0 Kudos
alan2101
Tuning in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Due to the lack of information, the "solutions" to the problem that don't work, the price increase for an increasingly problematic TiVo box and a half price 12 month offer from Sky I have ordered a Sky Q package. I know I will be getting a much slower broadband connection but I will be saving £75 on my monthly subscription. Even after the 12 months are up I will still be £45 better off.

I am at present actually paying £75 extra for superfast broadband. It is something I can do without.

0 Kudos
craig_b25
Tuning in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Basically Virgin "Money Grabbing" Media are trying to save cash by putting out services on poorly designed equipment.  The Tivo Box....slow processor\memory and a slow 10MBs modem which cant cope with hardly any of the features that Tivo is setout to do.

Virgin Media, you need to sort it out!!!!!

0 Kudos