Menu
apr1374
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Slow tivo and broadband issues

My tivo box is painfully slow in every way most noticeable when using the tv guide?
I've tried restarting the box a few times and clearing recorded shows but no joy? Any tips/help please.
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Slow tivo and broadband issues

Hi apr1374,

Thanks for posting!

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with your TiVo® and broadband.

You can help speed up the box by removing unnecessary background data. To do this, just go to the Home screen and on the remote control press Thumbs Down, Thumbs Up, Play, Play. You'll hear a 'ping' sound and the screen will go blank for a few seconds. When it come back on, you should notice the TiVo® speed up.

As for the broadband, the technicians have picked up an issue in the area and are working to get it fixed (Ref.C00752311). They're reviewing this later today so I'll keep an eye on it and retest your broadband once it's cleared.

Speak soon! Smiley Very Happy

Josh

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

All Replies
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Slow tivo and broadband issues

Hi apr1374,

Thanks for posting!

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with your TiVo® and broadband.

You can help speed up the box by removing unnecessary background data. To do this, just go to the Home screen and on the remote control press Thumbs Down, Thumbs Up, Play, Play. You'll hear a 'ping' sound and the screen will go blank for a few seconds. When it come back on, you should notice the TiVo® speed up.

As for the broadband, the technicians have picked up an issue in the area and are working to get it fixed (Ref.C00752311). They're reviewing this later today so I'll keep an eye on it and retest your broadband once it's cleared.

Speak soon! Smiley Very Happy

Josh

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out