Menu
davidjsmith
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Slow service since improvements

Since the TiVo improvements I have found the whole system much slower. When trying to watch a programme I've recorded it takes ages to load then delete when watched. Then ages to go back to live television. It's also recording programmes I haven't wanted to record ( I've checked the recording settings) and not recorded programmes I've wanted recording. I know of three other people that are having the same problem.

0 Kudos
eljayps
Dialled in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Slow service since improvements

Mine has been quite slow for a long time but since the upgrade has got a lot worst. As you say moving between any of the functions it is extremely slow and even loading favourites by any route takes ages to load. This is really a major farce as the upgrade has introduced a plethora of different issues to different users. Technically and price wise VM is becoming a joke.
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi both,

Apologies for the inconvenience. This is an issue we are aware of and are working to resolve.

Keep an eye on this thread for more information and updates.

Thanks

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
davidjsmith
Joining in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

The recent improvements to the service have caused more problems with tivo than there were before and now virgin have the nerve to put the price up. Pay more for a worse service