Menu
NickNewark
Fibre optic
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Slow response TIVO

Hi 

I've noticed recently my TIVO seems slower than Usual. I have tried clearing the Cache using the Thumbs up/down sequence. Which does seem to help for a very short while. Can my signals be checked to see if everything is okay.

Thanks for your help. 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Slow response TIVO

Hi NickNewark

I'm sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing with your TiVo service lately,  I've tested the box and we're detecting some problems. 

Sorry about this but I feel the best option would be to arrange for a member of the team to come and take a closer look as soon as possible, I've sent you information regarding this in a private message. 

Apologies again for the inconvenience caused, we'll talk soon

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for confirming the appointment and for the contact information NickNewark

We'd love to hear how it goes and you know where to find me should you need any assistance moving forward.

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Nick

Thanks for taking the time to get back to me, I'm glad to hear the appointment went well and things are working nearer to what they should.

You know where to find us should you need any assistance moving forward. 

Craig

0 Kudos
Bjob
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi There

I joined Virgin 1 month ago and I must say that the TV service is terrible, the TIVO box is soooooo slow and takes and age to respond to the simplest command, I think its not fit for purpose.

The machine also makes such a noise that it reminds me of a disc drive off of the 90s.

As for Iplayer and catch up TV, best not to bother, I know there might be faults currently but since i have joined its been unacceptably rubbish.

Only 11 months of contract left so time for me to find another supplier.

Regards.