Menu
whitters69
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Slow reacting tivo box

Recently we have switched from sky to virgin media and are expectations where high but after a month we find poor wifi connections around the house and a slow to respond TiVo box , when we give tv a command i.e to look for programmes or any of the TiVo goodies it seems to take a lie time to respond now I'm guessing this isn't the norm so can anybody please advise ?

0 Kudos
Bartman007
Fibre optic
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Slow reacting tivo box

whitters69 wrote:

Recently we have switched from sky to virgin media and are expectations where high but after a month we find poor wifi connections around the house and a slow to respond TiVo box , when we give tv a command i.e to look for programmes or any of the TiVo goodies it seems to take a lie time to respond now I'm guessing this isn't the norm so can anybody please advise ?

Its in the wrong section, but yes, a few of us do suffer from this problem, hardware and software not fit for purpose, our Sky HD was brilliant, then we cam to VM Smiley Embarassed

But apart from that, welcome.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All the information I provide is available on Google Search, I just make it simple for you Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Slow reacting tivo box

Hi whitters69

Welcome to the Community, I'm really sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing with your service.

We are aware of an issue with our Tivo boxes that's causing it to operate slow for some customers. You can find more information and keep up to date with the issue [on this thread].

I'm sorry again for the inconvenience caused.

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos