Menu
Harrybo
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Slow connection buffering bbc I player!!!

Help!!! Really getting fed up off a slow service on anything buffering???what the he'll I though that was in the past especially for 79 pound a month apparently 200 Mbs Internet???

What's the issue is it my line bbc or just poor service from virgin
0 Kudos
Harrybo
Joining in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Joke!

This is becoming that annoying I joined this board to vent my anger ..
Why should I continue to pay 79 pound per month to lose 5 min of my life sat watching a black screen or slowly turning circle when I want a tv guide catch up or Web based TV..I player you tube ..

What makes birding think when I do finally want and have time to catch up on something I have a spare 70 min to watch a 30 min show!!!! Constant stop stall buffer and skip .!!
I'm just about to cancell my subscription especially when I even turn off all wifi items and still slow.my iphone works better as a TV that tivo

Poor poor service
0 Kudos
leeuk76
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Joke!

It is frustrating at how slow the tivo box has become.
I just saw your post and thought I would mention that tivo has its own dedicated 10mb connection so turning any other wifi things off won't make any difference.
I've heard that Virgin are introducing new hardware soon to rival sky Q, so we can only hope it improves the service.

One thing that would be good is if Virgin up'd the 10mb to 20mb dedicated tivo connection and I'd even be happy to have it taken off my household wifi speed.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Joke!

Hi Harrybo,

Welcome to the Community!

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with iPlayer.

I'd like the check this out for you but I can seem to locate your account. I've sent you a private message (purple envelope at the top right of your screen) so  can grab some details from you.

Look forward to hearing from you!  Smiley Very Happy

Josh

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos