Menu
benitagibbo
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Slow and freezes

Hi relatively new to virgin..
Our TiVo box is very slow in most cases IE when choosing a show I have recorded it freezes a lot too again in most actions not just in my shows but even the TV guide menu.. would appreciate it being checked out.
0 Kudos
Parrotperson
Super solver
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Slow and freezes

Two separate issues. Slowness http://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Virgin-Media-TiVo-service/Slow-TiVo/td-p/3195456

freezing in recordings is your hard drive packing up. You'll need an engineer out or ask for a new box. 

0 Kudos
benitagibbo
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi the Tivo box is only 6 weeks old just joined virgin xx any more answers you can think of.
Thanks
0 Kudos
Parrotperson
Super solver
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

It may well not be new but refurbished I'm afraid. You could try turning it off then on but I think the problem will continue. 

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Benitagibbo,

Many thanks for taking the time to reach out to the Community Smiley Happy

I would like to help and I can see that while there are no known outages that would affect your services, there is an issue on your services in the home. 

Your downstream power levels on the TiVo and broadband need adjusting as they are out of specification. If you can have a little look inside your 'Inbox', you'll see I've sent you a 'Private Message'. You can find this at the top right of the page, purple envelope Smiley Happy

Keep in touch.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos