Menu
PaulAttfield
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Slow Tivo

Why is my series 1 Tivo box performance getting noticeably slower and slower ?

Nothing to do with service into the box as HD box works better than ever!

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Slow Tivo

HI PaulAttfield

Welcome to the Community, I'm very sorry to hear about the problems you're experiencing with your TiVo service lately.

I've been able to locate your account and run some tests on the set top box from our end for you. We're seeing some errors being detected and I'd like to arrange for a member of the team to come and take a closer look at this, if you're available?

I've sent you information regarding this in a private message, which you can view by clicking the envelope on the top right of this page.

We'll talk soon

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos

All Replies
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Slow Tivo

HI PaulAttfield

Welcome to the Community, I'm very sorry to hear about the problems you're experiencing with your TiVo service lately.

I've been able to locate your account and run some tests on the set top box from our end for you. We're seeing some errors being detected and I'd like to arrange for a member of the team to come and take a closer look at this, if you're available?

I've sent you information regarding this in a private message, which you can view by clicking the envelope on the top right of this page.

We'll talk soon

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos