Menu
vindi62
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Slow TiVo

What is happening about our slow TiVo's?  I had a call from Virgin about a letter of complaint I sent about my slow TiVo and I was told they should have the problem fixed by 22.11.2016, so far nothing.  I have written another letter of complaint asking if them if I needed a new one, or at least have an engineer check out my old one because it is really slow, and sometimes it just stops and I have to start all over again.   I see there is a NEW Tivo out now, how much do they cost if I added it to my package?

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
TheRazzaG
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Slow TiVo

No price increase monthly just one off £49 or £99 depending on your current package + a £15 activation fee Smiley Happy
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi Vindi62

I'm very sorry to learn about the continued problems you're experiencing with your TiVo service.

As you're still experiencing these issues I'd like to arrange for a member of the team to come and take a closer look at this from our end for you. I've sent you information regarding this in a private message, which you can view by clicking the envelope on the top right of this page.

Apologies again for the inconvenience caused, we're looking forward to hearing from you.

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos

All Replies
TheRazzaG
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

No price increase monthly just one off £49 or £99 depending on your current package + a £15 activation fee Smiley Happy
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi Vindi62

I'm very sorry to learn about the continued problems you're experiencing with your TiVo service.

As you're still experiencing these issues I'd like to arrange for a member of the team to come and take a closer look at this from our end for you. I've sent you information regarding this in a private message, which you can view by clicking the envelope on the top right of this page.

Apologies again for the inconvenience caused, we're looking forward to hearing from you.

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
vindi62
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thank you The RazzaG

I will look into this.

0 Kudos