our TiVo box is reaaaaaally slow!

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Slow TiVo box

Hi Fraserscott51

Welcome to the Community, I'm really sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing with your TiVo box lately.

I've been able to locate your account and run some tests on the box from our end for you, we're detecting some signal errors and I'd like to arrange for a member of the team to come and take a closer look, if you're available?

I've sent you information regarding this in a private message, which you can view by clicking the purple envelope on the top right of this page.

Look forward to hearing from you

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Fraser

Just checking in to see how your TiVo service is doing?

If you're still experiencing the problem, let me know and I'll arrange for a member of the team to come and take a closer look.

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
gregory8391
Fibre optic
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Can you check my two tivo boxes as well as both are painfully slow!

0 Kudos
Hounds
Tuning in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I am also experiencing a slow TiVo box, are you able to run actest to see if I have any problems,my internet connection is very good.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi all

Sorry for the problems you're experiencing with your TV service, if you'd like a member of the team to take a closer look at your individual account / service, I'd need to request you to create your own thread, that way we can be sure we're getting back to you.

I'm sorry again for the inconvenience this is causing,

Craig

0 Kudos