Menu
mattft86
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Sky on demand

Hi all I just went to watch a film on demand and it says I need to subscribe to sky cinema. I don't see why when I have the top TV package any help would be great.

Thanks Matt
0 Kudos
mattft86
Tuning in
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Sky on demand

Can anyone from virgin comment?
0 Kudos
arrgee1991
Well-informed
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

mattft86 wrote:
Hi all I just went to watch a film on demand and it says I need to subscribe to sky cinema. I don't see why when I have the top TV package any help would be great.

What is the top package you have?  If it is just full house (XL) TV,  you will need to subscribe to Sky Cinema as well.

0 Kudos
mattft86
Tuning in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Yes my TV is xl. Thanks for that that's just given me another reason to cancel and go back to sky. On demand with virgin used to be free at £140 pcm it should still be free
0 Kudos
arrgee1991
Well-informed
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

mattft86 wrote:
 On demand with virgin used to be free at £140 pcm it should still be free

It has always been the case that you have to subscribe to Sky Cinema to watch it on demand.  Out of interest, what do you get for £140/month? The VIP bundle full price is less than that with all the movies, sport, xltv, fast broadband,  anytime calls and a couple of TiVos.  It only costs £120/month including line mental after initial introductory period.

0 Kudos
mattft86
Tuning in
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I get xl TV with movie channels xl phone and xl broadband my on demand used to say subscribed but now says I need to subscribe to view
0 Kudos