Menu
Rod100
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Sky movie channels not working HD do...

Hi, all of my sky movies channels are badly pixelated, the HD ones seem to work fine. I also believe it affects a few other channels too. What should I do to check/fix.

Thanks!
0 Kudos
Parrotperson
Super solver
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Sky movie channels not working HD do...

First thing is to try a reboot. Turn it off. Wait a couple of minutes then turn it back on again. 

If that doesn't work you could have a signal issue or possible a box that's giving up the will to live. Either way quickest thing is to ring in for help. 150 free from a virgin phone or 03454541111

you might try home-help-settings-network-connect but I'm not sure if that'll do much good. 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Rod100

Welcome to the Community, I'm very sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing with some of your channels lately.

I've been able to locate your account and run some tests on the set top box from our end for you,we're detecting some issues from our end and so I'd like to arrange for a member of the team to come and take a closer look, if you're available?

I've sent you information regarding this in a private message, which you can view by clicking the purple envelope on the top right of this page.

We'll speak soon

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Rod100
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Craig. I'm back on the 15th of August so will contact you soon after. Thanks.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for that Rod100, look forward to hearing from you.

Talk soon

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos