Menu
Isabelhope
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Sky is better by miles

We had virgin media installed (incorrectly but that's another story) back in September. Since we've had nothing but issues, we've never had a week where there have been no issues. Most of the time we ignore the issues such as; extra slow loading of movies, fragmented bits on screen, freezing, telling us we can watch hd movies even though we pay for them. However we've now been getting a message onscreen stating error and we can't watch any on demand films! It's showed a few different errors code but is now showing code 319. I'm so disappointed that yet again our virgin tv isn't living us to the sky package we used to have. We also defiantly don't have the same number of films and next to no series in comparison to sky. Will be changing at the first chance we can back to a reliable tv package. No one has the time and hassle for virgin tv....

I did call up to get assistance with this issue and spoke to a very rude and blunt customer service person who said there was nothing he could do, he couldn't even request an engeer call out!
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Sky is better by miles

Then you've been fobbed off, I assume by offshore? Ring them back and get a tech booked - at the very least it sounds like you have signal issues.

TV: XL+SkySports V6
BB: 200Mbps SuperHub: Arris
Loc: ME10
    Please use the Search feature before starting a new thread
To thank or if you Like a post, use the Kudos +button. If it's an answer to your query, click Options.
Finally, if all else fails, take a deep breath and remember there's more to life than the internet and TV!
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Sky is better by miles

Hi Isabelhope,

Thanks for your post and sorry to hear you're experiencing issues with on demand.

I've checked over the connection for you and all the levels on the TiVo service appear to be within the usual tolerance. The on demand 319 error you're experiencing is a known issue and currently being worked on by our engineers. This is taking slightly longer to fix than we would like but hopefully it wont be much longer before it's resolved.

Kind regards 

Stephen_B
Community Moderator

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos