Menu
connedagain
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Sky Sports subscription

I pay for sky sports channels as an extra option (not HD). Sky have added another sports channel called sky sports mix at no extra cost their customers. However, VM are charging their customers for this channel by only adding it to certain bundles. I have TV more bundle,  but no VM bundle includes sky sport, so all different bundle customers pay extra. This channel should be added to all VM customers who subscribe to sky sports. I pay the same for sky sports as XL customers so why should I have to upgrade? Another VM con-job??

connedagain.

Helpful Answers
pc4
Joining in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Sky Sports subscription

I added Sky Sports to my virgin package to watch golf,usually sky4 occasionally sky5 or sky1, now for the second week running I have sat down to watch golf to find its on a a new channel skysportsmix, which it seems does not come under skysports package why? Can we have a dedicated golf channel and perhaps call it BBC

All Replies
pc4
Joining in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

I added Sky Sports to my virgin package to watch golf,usually sky4 occasionally sky5 or sky1, now for the second week running I have sat down to watch golf to find its on a a new channel skysportsmix, which it seems does not come under skysports package why? Can we have a dedicated golf channel and perhaps call it BBC

Superuser
Superuser
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

On my box golf is currently showing on sky sports 4. Sky sports mix is showing La Liga football, a simulcast with Sky Sports 3.

Sky sports mix doesn't show any live sport that isn't also available on the premium subscription sky sports channels.

arrgee1991
Well-informed
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Graham_A wrote:

Sky sports mix doesn't show any live sport that isn't also available on the premium subscription sky sports channels.

Not true, it does have some exclusive live sport.   Some netball was on Mix that wasn't on any other channel and Real Sociedad v Real Betis is exclusive to Mix this Friday.

http://www.skysports.com/watch/sport-on-sky

0 Kudos