Menu
beatdegree
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Sky Sports On Demand

Here's the problem.

I'm looking at an advert on sky sports news telling me that two boxing programmes are now available on demand.

I go to my on demand > sky sports > boxing section and they are not there.
( I am a sky sports HD subscriber)

Q1: is the on Demand service provided by sky to virgin limited in terms of content?

Q2: if so why? As I'm paying for it.
0 Kudos
beatdegree
Joining in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Sky Sports On Demand

Called the helpline and was dubious as to wether they understood my problem.

Either way they were able to reset my my virgin box and send a "Signal" to try and restart the services.

I was told to wait 20 minutes and see if the programmes appeared. They didnt.

I sit here now the next day with the same advert on the right hand window pane of Sky Sports News saying

"Joshua v Whyte: The Gloves Are Off : On Demand" and  "Degale vs Bute"

Yet i go to my On demand section of my Tivo service and these shows are not there.

I cannot find a Customer Services Email address to take this issue further. All i have is this forum which so far hasnt helped.

Its a Simple Yes or No Answer to start with:   Is the Sky Sports On Demand content on TIVO the sams as Sky Sports on demand on SKY?

If Yes then i have a technical issue

if No then ive either missed the small print or have a case to complain to Virgin.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Sky Sports On Demand

Hi beatdegree,

Welcome to the forums Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble ordering the boxing event via On Demand.  I would like to help out here.

Can you please let me know if you're still having the same fault today?  If so, I can help.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos