Menu
MrMalteser
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Sky On Demand Error 319

Why oh why did I cancel Sky On-Demand for Virgin's version of Sky Movies, now I have no on-demand for new HD Sky movies.

They mentioned nothing about this "National issue" when signing a new contract, original fix date was 28th Nov, now its moved to 2nd Dec - 16:00pm?

Called Virgin and they told me this is a free service which implies, tough luck!! cos its free anyway.

Virgin really need to step up especially when I can get a great deal from Sky for £54 this includes their XL TV, box sets and Sky Movies + the new Sky Q box.

Clock is ticking Virgin

0 Kudos
fredtheted
Up to speed
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Sky On Demand Error 319

The severe lack of HD films on sky movies on demand has been an issue since last January and is always going to be fixed by tomorrow or it's the fault of Sky. Absolute appalling service.
0 Kudos
BinghamBloke
Knows their stuff
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I have been what seems like a campaigner of this mess for months.
I am kind of hoping that as the V6 is formally launching as I type now they will roll out this lack of HD now or very soon.
They have already sorted the Android TV anywhere in the past couple of days so hope we now so a flurry of upgrades/fixes.

How can you launch a new mega box when people can't access the content to use it to it's full potential?
0 Kudos
MrMalteser
Tuning in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I would agree, I've registered my interest for the V6 which I'm told has been released however the lack of HD films and the fact that you can't stream most of the HD content without the 319 or 407 error is very disappointing.

Apparently this is now fixed, but I've been recording the HD films to watch and the V+ box is full.

I'm not sure why the V6 box is only 1TB and not 2TB especially when the 4k content comes out, makes no sense.

Easier to ignore than respond....

0 Kudos