Menu
japitts
Well-informed
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Sky OD: HD programs that give Error 319

Sorry to add yet another thread to the many, but it seems the best way of doing it. These are examples I've found so far, of Sky OD films/sport that give error 319 in HD.

Films:

The Huntsman: Winters War

Rise of the Foot Soldier

Alice through the Looking Glass

The Colony

Sport;

Singapore Open Highlights

0 Kudos
japitts
Well-informed
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: Sky OD: HD programs that give Error 319

Singapore Open Highlights resolved a few days after my previous post and have since expired, but another film to add to the list (the original examples are still, currently, broken)

"Still the Water"

0 Kudos
japitts
Well-informed
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

And another from this week's "what's new"... Just Jim.

0 Kudos
japitts
Well-informed
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Not sure whether this thread is actually of any benefit, but incase someone at VM is reading it, I've currently got..

Still the Water

Miracles from Heaven

Just Jim

The Landlord

...as consistently giving 319 errors when trying to play in HD.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi japitts,

Thanks for updating the thread with this information.

Really sorry about the issue experienced.

I've located your account and I can see that there is a known ticket currently open and relating to this, under the fault reference F005086962, with a review set for tomorrow.

Other than this, your equipment appears to be performing well.

Let me know if I can help with anything more.

Nat_J

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
japitts
Well-informed
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Some of these films have since expired without ever being fixed, but I see there's been the open fault for this on the status page now, that keeps having its fix date kicked back.

My current list of 319'd movies are: Summertime, The Darkness, I saw the Light, Kicking Off.

I've noticed the "new this week" section of the Sky Cinema listings keeps disappearing for several hours at a time, and the contents of it continually changing. So there's evidently something going on!

0 Kudos
BinghamBloke
Knows their stuff
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Just so it doesn't look like you are talking to yourself on this japitts I appreciate your efforts in logging this as myself after reporting it over 1 year ago about the lack of HD and now the fact it is almost constantly a 319 error I have given up even trying to use Sky Cinema on Demand.
I have resorted to recording them in HD now I have a V6 and a 1Tb TiVo so I have the storage to hold them until I am ready to watch them at my own leisure rather than hoping I have time within the first month of showing or whatever their rubbish formula is.

It is pathetic and I will rejoice if this ever comes back to the full service it was 18 months ago and how it should be but I have a horrible feeling the longer it continues with a handful of HD film options the longer they will think it is acceptable to keep it like that.
japitts
Well-informed
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

For VM's reference, I have noticed an improvement in "lack of 319" on Sky Cinema HD recently, but here's a few examples that are still an issue as of 5minutes ago.

Maggie's Plan

The Surprise

Summertime

I saw the Light

Miracles from Heaven

Casual Encounters

The Commune

The Lazarus Effect

Bravetown

0 Kudos