Menu
ngay1962
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Sky HD channels pixelating

My Sky Sports HD channels (especially SS2 HD) and Sky Movies HD channels (especially Sky Movies Premier HD) are now pixelating so badly they are unwatchable.

There's no Service Status issues in my area according to virginmedia, so what's the problem?

0 Kudos
G4DDS
Rising star
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Sky HD channels pixelating

Sound like power levels - the forum team should be able to check remotely but I suspect you will need an engineer.

If you are curious change to a channel that is pixelating and go to the diagnostics (under system info) and scroll down to the relevant tuner and you will probably see that you will be experiencing RS errors.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Services: 200Mb BB, XL TV (with Sky Sports & Movies) + HD supplement, Talk More Anytime
Equipment: Super Hub 3, 2 x 1Tb TiVo's, Hudl 2 (Android 5.1), Moto G4 Plus (Android 6.0.1), Panasonic LCD TV TX-L32G20B & Plasma TV TX-P42S30B
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Sky HD channels pixelating

Hi ngay1962,

Welcome to the Community!

I've located your account and performed some checks. I've sent you a private message (purple envelope at the top right of your screen) so we can get this sorted out.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Josh 

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos