Menu
Bungyg
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Sky Cinema not allowing access to some films

Hi,

looking to see if any other subscriber is experiencing the same issue...

Basically there is a movie entitled 'Arthur & Merlin' that has been allegedly available on Sky Cinema for the last 2 weeks, yet despite numerous attempts to watch it, we get the following response:

"On Demand is Unavailable

On Demand is temporarily unavailable. Please try again in a few minutes.

For more information .... etc.

I don't know if this is a Sky Cinema issue or a Virgin issue, can anybody tell me if they are suffering the same frustration please?

Many thanks

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Sky Cinema not allowing access to some films

Hi Bungyg

Welcome to the Community, I'm sorry for the problems you're experiencing in trying to watch come of the On Demand content.

If this still isn't working for you, are you getting an error message? Is the content you're trying to view HD, SD or both? Lastly, are you able to use any other interactive services or apps? Like Netflix, or catch up / on demand from other channels?

Sorry for all the questions, we want to get to the bottom of this issue.

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Bungyg
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Craig,

thank you for getting back to me.

In answer to your questions, it is just that particular movie, all other movies we have tried have worked fine and all other online features are working too.

I have tried accessing that movie in both standard and HD, each time I get an alert stating there is a problem and to try again later.

Given up now, assuming there is a fault with access for that particular movie, however, nobody else has replied so it could just be my bad luck.

Regards

Gary

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

HI Gary

Thanks for the response and apologies again for the inconvenience this issue has caused.

If you notice anything like this occur again, get in touch and I'll do everything I can to get these issues escalated.

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos