Menu
tecky7
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Sky Cimena

As I have the VIP package sky are boosting SKY Cimena as a new channel. 

Click Here

I have updated 2 boxes overnight and there is no sign of Sky Cinema on VM Network

What Going On

0 Kudos
ozsat
Trouble shooter
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Sky Cimena

Sky have rebranded their movie channels - there are other changes to programming and perhaps qualify improvement may be noticed on VM.

But the only thing you should noticed in the GUIDE - other some extra films in the schedules - is a change to the channel logos.

I'm seeing this starting at channel 401.

==================================
V6 TiVo (with MRS)
VIVID 350 Optical Fibre (350/20mb) in Area 31
SkyQ Silver Bundle (UHD)
0 Kudos
Dazman1973_
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I dont have HD movie channels i thought sky were going to allow this for Virgin and Sky Customers. I already subscribe to Movie Channels in SD so why can i not get them in HD. Im paying £70 a month here. 

0 Kudos
tecky7
Tuning in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I spoke to VM Customer service and it will take a few days to make changes on the account

0 Kudos
Boozeboy68
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi, I've just refreshed my channel listings using the TV care menu, and now I've got sky cinema in HD.
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Dazman1973_ wrote:

I dont have HD movie channels i thought sky were going to allow this for Virgin and Sky Customers. I already subscribe to Movie Channels in SD so why can i not get them in HD. Im paying £70 a month here. 

THe due date for this is August 1st

http://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Virgin-TV/Sky-Cinema-HD-as-standard-on-Virgin/m-p/3150881/highli...

SU1617jpeg.jpg

Cable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV+), Talk Unlim Telco, VIVID 100, Virgin PAYG Mobile

0 Kudos