Menu
borischelski
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Skipping during paused shows

On the majority of occasions when recommencing paused shows, part way through the images suddenly skip to live TV.

Why is this & is there any way to avoid ?
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Skipping during paused shows

Hi borischelski,

Welcome to the Community Forum--I'm sorry to see that you are having problems with your DTV service skipping from paused shows to live TV after recommencing.

Is this happening on your TiVo or V+ box? This sounds like a possible hard-drive issue. I've run tests to your boxes and it isn't flagging any problems. If you are experiencing this problem consistently, then we will need to get an engineer out to you to check the box--with the possibility of requiring a box replacement.

Please let me know.

Kind regards,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Skipping during paused shows

Hi borischelski,

I'm checking back with you about the issue you reported with your Virgin Media Digital TV service, as I haven't received a response from you yet.
If you are still having problems running TV Anywhere on your computer, please let me know.
Many thanks,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos