Menu
coops456
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Signal problem error W02

I am regularly getting the W02 error on BBC1, BBC2, as well as issues with On Demand not being available.

I understand from this forum that it's a network fault, nothing I can do to resolve, and would appreciate a VM person checking it out.

thanks

0 Kudos
nialled
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Signal problem error W02

I have started getting this error on my TiVo since Friday, 6 Jan 2017. It seems to be affecting Tuner 1 so far. From what I can gather the three tuners are Tuner 0, Tuner 1 & Tuner 2. When I switch to Tuner 0 or Tuner 2, they are still ok but the only way I can resolve the problem is to restart the TiVo. Unfortunately, after a while, Tuner 1 stops working again.
I only had the TiVo replaced about 3 months ago due to faulty hard disk so I guess I may have another faulty unit. I suppose that it might be down to work they are doing and as usual, haven't notified us.

0 Kudos
nialled
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Error seems to have gone now (although I will be keeping an eye on it). The apparently unrelated fault that Virgin were showing on their Network Status page (concerning Catchup TV) has also been fixed. Perhaps the two are/were related
0 Kudos
coops456
Tuning in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

The fault continues. It was intermittent but now seems constant, no signal on channel 101 or 102 at all.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hello coops456,

Thanks for posting Smiley Happy

I have located your account and I can see there are signal issues with your Virgin box so I would like to arrange for a technician to visit your property to take a look at this.

If you click on the purple envelope at the top right of the screen you will see another message from me with further details.

Speak to you soon

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos