Menu
kedia400
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Sign up for Services but now they can't install for another 4-6 weeks & now my previous provider has disx

This company offers the worse customer service ever. I am leaving them
I signed up for Virgin phone and broadband two month ago and until now no one one can tell me when they are able to connect the service in music house. They waited until I disconnected my phone and broadband with previous provider to tell me that they won't be able to install their service for at least 4 to 6 weeks because they need to do some work first. I have been waiting for 5 weeks now and every time I call their customer service to get an definitive date, there is always an excuse. Sometimes they hung up on my face, or it is the office that is close, or the system still says I need to wait 4 to 6 weeks (even though I have been waiting for 5 weeks already) and finally I was told they will come to install on Saturday gone, took I day off to wait for them, no one turned up and when I called Virgin I was told there is no record that I called them or even that they told me they would come that saturday-in another word they were calling me a lier (either that or Virgin start lying room their customers)
I am so fade up with Virgin I don't trust then anymore. I think they are a company that does not care about their customers because since the beginning I kept telling them how I need to have Internet in my house because I am student and without it is struggle to do my work, but they never showed concerned and knowing that they are keeping me without Internet for 5 weeks they never offered me an alternative or that they are sorting out issue. They promise to call with update but during this time it is only I who called them and they don't even take me serious.

So I had enough. I am leaving them for good. And if anyone don't want go through the same experience I advise not to sign up with one of those Virgin deal-they look cheap but the hassle is not worth. The company is no serious with its customers.

0 Kudos
dartguru
Dialled in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: very disappointed with Virgin customer service

Where to begin ....
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: very disappointed with Virgin customer service

Hi kedia400,

A warm welcome to the community Smiley Happy

I'm so sorry to hear that the installation hasn't taken place yet and that you've had to contact us many times to get this sorted. 

I'd like to check this out and see what I can do to help out here.  I will send you a private message to request further details.

Look for the envelope icon above.

Collette Smiley Happy

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos