Menu
2G
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Sick of virgin

I do not know what is going on with virgin.  I am now finding that some programmes I record while recorded in My Shows are actually shown by I player with all the difficulties that involves.  That means they are only kept for a set time and that is not what I pay for.  The whole set up including often having to to opt out of recording in HD and coping with the relentless multiple annual price increases means I am starting to think about finding a new provider though I have been loyal since first cable was laid in this town.

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Sick of virgin

A brief search of the forum will see a few people reporting this issue.

It is caused by series links being set up to 'record' from recordings and streaming sources.

You should modify existing series links to set them to recordings only and set the same parameter in the default series link settings to avoid the same issue with future new series links.

0 Kudos

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

A brief search of the forum will see a few people reporting this issue.

It is caused by series links being set up to 'record' from recordings and streaming sources.

You should modify existing series links to set them to recordings only and set the same parameter in the default series link settings to avoid the same issue with future new series links.

0 Kudos
2G
Tuning in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Thank you. I will do that.
0 Kudos