Menu
alliejb
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Shows disappeared!

Hi, really hope someone can help me.  My shows were at about 75% but have gone down to 41%.  I've checked recently deleted but there are only the last 3 shows there I deleted yesterday.  I'm very upset as there were some shows I really wanted to watch plus keep on there.  If anyone can suggest something I would be very grateful. Thanks

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Parrotperson
Super solver
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Shows disappeared!

You could try a reboot but I doubt you'll get any back. Unfortunately you appear to have the bug that affects some Tivo's. 

All Replies
Parrotperson
Super solver
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

You could try a reboot but I doubt you'll get any back. Unfortunately you appear to have the bug that affects some Tivo's. 

alliejb
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the reply. Just rang Virgin and told this happens with Tivo boxes, he did read me some jargon which to be honest didn't make much sense to me and he didn't really seem to care.  I had some whole series recorded and lost half of them, so no good to me now. Really upset and angry with this.  He said to take suggestions off, but I thought suggestions didn't affect recordings?  

0 Kudos
vgbear
Tuning in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

We have had this problem for a long time well over a year. I rang and nobody had a clue and that was about a year ago all I got told was that they had nevr heard of this problem before and suggested that the only thing maybe to try was keep it under 50% at all times which is useless. It used to happen just now again and seemed mainly to be after we deleted recordings. I would delete a lot of stuff and then come down in the morning and it had deleted everything else now it seems to happen at least a week and last week 3 times so I am getting ready to tell them either replace or take it out my only problem is there is a recording on there of me and my daughter when we were on the TV and don't want to lose it. The only way round it we have found is to just to make every recording keep until I delete so that it is locked and this then doesn't delete anything but

0 Kudos