Menu
oldred47
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Severe pixellation

On demand is sometimes unavailable, and when it is it is usually unwatchable. I have also found that kids programmes recorded, are also breaking up very badly. Recently all 10 recordings of Peppa Pig were unwatchable.

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Severe pixellation

Hi Oldred47,

Many thanks for coming back to our Community, I'm sorry to read that you've been having some problems viewing TV and it becoming Pixelated.

I've been looking into the services and have run some tests which have come back with some issues I'd like to address. The tests I've run for all services are indicating a fault at the address and I'd like to arrange a visit from an engineer.

As not to divudgle too much information, I've sent you a 'Private Message', you can find this by clicking on the little red envelope near the top left of the page. It'll have some information regarding specifically what I#'d like to do next and also a little break down on what's going on. 

Get back to me when you can.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

All Replies
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi Oldred47,

Many thanks for coming back to our Community, I'm sorry to read that you've been having some problems viewing TV and it becoming Pixelated.

I've been looking into the services and have run some tests which have come back with some issues I'd like to address. The tests I've run for all services are indicating a fault at the address and I'd like to arrange a visit from an engineer.

As not to divudgle too much information, I've sent you a 'Private Message', you can find this by clicking on the little red envelope near the top left of the page. It'll have some information regarding specifically what I#'d like to do next and also a little break down on what's going on. 

Get back to me when you can.

Ben

Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Oldred47,

Thanks for your ongoing patience and for the information Smiley Happy

It's just a friendly message to let you know that everything has been arranged and I've sent you a PM to confirm everything.

Take car and speak to you soon.

Ben Smiley Happy

0 Kudos
oldred47
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Now sorted. Thanks to Ben H, and the engineer who came out to fix.

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hey Oldred47,

Cheers for getting back to me and that's awesome news to hear it's been sorted Smiley Very Happy 

If there's anything that the team or I can do for you in the future please just pop a message here Smiley Happy

Take care and hope you come back again Smiley Happy

Ben

0 Kudos