Menu
petenod
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Setting up a Wishlist for an episode

I used to be able to create a wishlist for an episode of a series simply by selecting an option. This feature has been removed. Why has this been removed and how can I set up a new wishlist without having to laboriously type in the series and episode name every time.

0 Kudos
ozsat
Trouble shooter
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Setting up a Wishlist for an episode

Select the series you want - then select the episodes section and highight 'Show All Episodes'  -  so far that is the same as the old way

Select the episode you want and then select 'Add to my Shows'   -  then 'Bookmark to My Shows'

As soon as that episode is available it will appear in My Shows - and if it is available as a stream it will also add it.

Programmes it is still waiting for appear in the folder called "Not currently available" in MyShows.

==================================
V6 TiVo (with MRS)
VIVID 350 Optical Fibre (350/20mb) in Area 31
SkyQ Silver Bundle (UHD + 2 minis)
petenod
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for your reply. I have now done that and will wait to see what happens. I'm assuming that I will have to keep monitoring it and it will not schedule a recording. Still looks a step backwards on functionality to me.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hello petenod,

Thanks for posting on the community.

I can see ozsat has already given some great advice so please let me know if there's anything else we can help you with.

Kind regards

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos